ABN Pipe Systems will be present at the 10th Fire Safety Engineering Congress, which will be held from September 25 to 27 in Madrid.
This congress has each become a reference in Spain for the exchange of information on fire protection engineering, bringing together professionals from the sector with the aim of updating knowledge about such an important aspect in building such as fire protection.
ABN Pipe Systems will present ABN // INSTAL CT FASER RD FIRE system, consisting of polypropylene pipes and fittings, with a reaction to fire B-s1, d0, the highest classification that a thermoplastic can obtain.
Thanks to the characteristics and performance of polypropylene pipes, for more than 10 years, they have been homologated and implemented in the market of fire protection networks. The polypropylene pipe ABN // INSTAL CT FASER RD FIRE is suitable for its use in automatic sprinkler installations with light risk and ordinary risk and BIE installations. It also has the Certificate of Conformity according to R.P. 01.84 of AENOR.
In addition to its high fire resistance, the pipe emits a smaller amount of smoke and toxic gases, which significantly reduces the possibility of poisoning during a fire.
The most outstanding advantages of this polypropylene pipe model are:
- Does not produce smoke emission
- Free of halogens
- Corrosion resistant. When using polypropylene pipes such as ABN // INSTAL CT FASER RD FIRE, internal corrosion that occurs in metal pipes and that obstructs sprinklers or prevents sufficient water flow from being avoided is avoided. Therefore, using this system, maintenance costs are lower.
- It does not have mechanical joints
- Lighter than other metal solutions
- These polypropylene pipes do not need to be painted on the outside, since the color of the pipe coincides with that used in this type of installation, avoiding external corrosion.
- Shorter installation time, which results in cost savings. Polypropylene pipes are much less heavy than metallic ones, so time and personnel needed for installation are reduced.
- A more versatile mounting system, which allows you to adapt it easily and quickly to different changes.
- The installation process is simpler, being able to perform the welding by the most common techniques such as socket or with our innovative method of welding by electrofusion ABN // Welding Elecpipe.
- ABN // INSTAL CT FASER RD can also be supplied preassembled.
In the following video we can see an essay that demonstrates the extraordinary reaction to fire of our pipe system A BN // INSTAL CT FASER RD FIRE.