Who is the responsible of this process?
Identity: ABN PIPE GESTIÓN, S.L
Address: Estrada Baños de Arteixo 28, 15008, A Coruña
Telephone: 981 14 84 25
Email address: email@example.com
For what purposes do we process your data?
- To attend your request trough the contact form or interactive chat
- To make the website more user-friendly by cookies that you can consult here.
- To keep your curriculum vitae for personnel selection process
- We also process data exchanged in emails
- To keep you informed about our products and services by sending electronic statements through newsletter subscription or occasional messages.
In what way is the data process legitimate?
Almost all processes are based on the consent of the interested person, although sometimes we process data collected on expos, other websites or commercial activities basing on our legitimate interest, in which case we inform you about the rights you are entitled to in that occasion.
How long is your data stored?
The information collected through the contact form or by cookies is stored for the time necessary to attend your request or deliver the related service.The information of newsletter subscription is stored until cancelled by the interested person.
The information related to curriculum vitae will not be stored for more than 24 months.
Who do we share your data with?
To attend your request and always for strictly necessary purposes (like, for example, to adapt your job application to our real demands or pass on an information request to the related responsible) your data can be shared with companies of ABN Group: ABN Pipe Abastecimientos, S.A.; ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U; ABN Pipe Distribución, S.L.U and Hydralia, Sistemas de Canalización, S.A.U.
The information can also be shared with third parties in legally contemplated circumstances.
What are your rights??
As the holder of the data, you have the right to:
- Access your data
- Rectify your data
- Delete your data
- Transfer your data to another Responsible
- Disagree with a part or with the total of this process
- Limit the use of your personal data
If you don’t feel satisfied with your rights, you can file a complaint to the Data Protection Authority in C/ Jorge Juan 6 28001, Madrid.
This additional clause is updated to May 2018.