ABN Pipe Systems becomes a new collaborating partner of AERME, the Spanish Association of Installers and Maintainers of Fire Protection Equipment and Systems.
In accordance with our social commitment and with the development of sustainable products, ABN has designed a specific system of fire protection pipes for its application in BIES and ROCIADORES installations, under the commercial name of ABN // INSTAL CT FASER RD FIRE. The system has a classification of fire reaction B-s1, d0, the highest classification that a thermoplastic can obtain, and has the Certificate of Conformity according to R.P. 01.84 of AENOR, as well as the Environmental Product Declaration (EPD).
In addition to its high resistance to fire, this tube emits a lower amount of smoke and toxic gases, which significantly reduces the possibility of poisoning during a fire.
The most important differences with which this model of fire piping has a variety of:
– Free of halogens
– Resistant to corrosion
– Antimicrobial inner layer
– Does not have mechanical joints
– Reduced installation time, which generates cost savings
– Lighter than other metal solutions
– A more versatile assembly system, which allows adapting easily and quickly to different changes
– It can be supplied pre-assembled