4. The user acknowledges that access to this site is made at his own risk and under his sole liability.
5. ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U. has the right to inform the relevant authorities of any other use which might be against its interests or rights and which might be deemed criminal.
6. ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U. has the right to terminate this web service at any time, the only requirement being to inform on these terms with fifteen days’ notice.
1. ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U. cannot guarantee full-time availability of the services offered on this site, nor shall it be liable for any damages occurred or likely to occur in the future, nor for any technical faults of any kind derived from the use of information included on this web site.
2. In case of errors in the data provided which are due to a computer attack, ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U. shall not be liable for damages caused by the information derived from said errors.
3. The content on this site is merely for informational purposes, and the company shall not be liable for any kind of mistakes made in its presentation. For more information, you can contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SCHEME
1. The industrial and intellectual property of any logos, symbols or any other element included in the design of this site belongs to ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U. The user acknowledges and accepts these rights. Any element on this site for which ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U. has no industrial or intellectual rights are being used under permission.
2. No content of this web site, in whole or in part, shall be reproduced, broadcasted or recorded by any system for information retrieval, in any form or means, unless it is made with the prior written consent of ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U.
3. It is not permitted to circumvent the copyrights of ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U., and to evade or try to evade the systems enabled to protect the content. The right to quote is permitted provided that the source is mentioned.
4. Any violation of the intellectual or property rights of this site or of the elements of ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U., will be subject to the appropriate legal actions to protect them.
1. ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U. informs that this web site is hosted in Spain, the country where its services are offered, and therefore the only applicable law to solve any dispute regarding the construction of these conditions will be the Spanish law, and any other International Agreement signed by Spain.
HOW TO CONTACT US
or by writing to:
ABN Pipe Systems, S.A, Ctra. Baños de Arteixo 28, Parque Empresarial Agrela, 15008 A Coruña, Spain
IDENTIFICATION DETAILS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U.
Company address: Ctra. Baños de Arteixo 28, Parque Empresarial Agrela, 15008, A Coruña, Spain
Phone +34 902 202 532
Fax +34 902 253 240
Companies Registrar of A Coruña
Entry 1 on sheet number C-25115, on folio 1 of Volume 2372 of the Record, General Section of Companies. Tax identification number: B-15745680
This site will give the user access to the domains of the group companies, where the user will be able to read the legal notices and access the identification details of each of them.
ABN PIPE ABASTECIMIENTOS, S.A.
ABN PIPE GESTIÓN,S.L.
HYDRALIA, SISTEMAS DE CANALIZACIÓN, S.A.U.
ABN Pipe Systems, S.L.U. has its registered offices at Ctra. Baños de Arteixo 28. Parque Empresarial A Grela. 15008 A Coruña (España) and hereby informs of the data protection policy applied on their web site.
All messages received through the forms or e-mail addresses available on this web site and sent to the e-mail email@example.com regarding data protection will be processed by ABN PIPE GESTIÓN, S.L, who has adopted all the legally required Data Protection security measures, which will be consistent with the technological developments and with the applicable laws. It has also signed the appropriate agreements on confidentiality in accordance with Article 12 of the Data Protection Law with third-party service providers.
All data collected through the business contact forms or e-mail addresses on this page will be included in a File managed by ABN PIPE GESTIÓN, S.L., named “Customers File”, whose purpose is to manage business relationships between the parties, to respond to requests and send relevant information about the company products and services thorough regular mail or by electronic means.
By subscribing to those forms, the user consents to disclose his details for those purposes to the entities of ABN Group: ABN PIPE GESTIÓN, S.L. ABN PIPE ABASTECIMIENTOS S.A., HYDRALIA SISTEMAS DE CANALIZACIÓN S.A.U.
Users have and may exercise rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, and also have the right to be informed of assignments made by contacting the Data Protection Department firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at: ABN PIPE GESTIÓN, S.L. Dpto. Protección de Datos. Ctra. Baños de Arteixo 28. Parque Empresarial A Grela. 15008 A Coruna (Spain), clearly indicating the right they wish to exercise.