QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL INTEGRATED POLICY
With our quality and environmental integrated policy we are committed to provide our clients with the requested products and services that meet the required quality, while we try at all times to improve these further.
Within this policy, the key concept for manufacturing at ABN Pipe Systems is to offer our clients:
- INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS.
- With a high TECHNOLOGICAL VALUE
- That provide COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- And with CERTIFIED QUALITY
This goal will be achieved through:
- Compliance with the established legal requirements, and an ongoing improvement of the efficiency of the environment and quality management system.
- Implementation in our operations of the Standards UNE EN ISO 9001 and UNE EN ISO 14001, ensuring that all their requirements are met. The organization must determine, establish, report, implement and maintain an integrated system for quality and environment that ensures its efficiency.
- We train our employees according to our needs, so that they take responsibility to complete their job with the required quality.
- A periodic review of our processes to keep them always updated and under control, according to our customers’ needs.
- The commitment to provide our customers with the best products in the market: we meet their requirements in terms of end product quality, analyze their potential complaints, revise and update all the production processes to optimize this service.
The Management and Team of ABN Pipe Systems is committed to the conservation of natural resources, according to the following principles of action with regards to the environment:
- Identify and assess the environmental aspects related to the activities developed, improve them consistently and prevent pollution.
- Consider environmental aspect in the planning and development of services.
- Comply with the applicable environmental laws and regulations, and other requirements to which ABN PIPE SYSTEMS commit.
- Use environmentally friendly products for the development of all activities.
- Report and train ABN Pipe Systems staff in all aspects related to environmental protection.
- Analyze and improve their practices and processes in the light of technological advances, and new safety and environmental science requirements, aimed at preventing and minimizing the adverse impacts in all areas of the Environment.
- Provide truthful and transparent information regarding the environmental performance of ABN Pipe Systems to clients, partners, public administrations and other stakeholders.
This policy will be reviewed at least once a year to check its ongoing suitability, which will be made in the assessment meetings held by the Management.
Note : For everything established in standards and norms of products, tests of materials, AENOR particular regulations and European standards for personal data protection (RGPD 2016/679) with ISO adaptation etc.
To apply the principles established in this policy we will develop documented action plans, aims and goals allowing a continuous growth.
The evaluation of the efficiency and implementation of these plans will consist in regular audits and in results’ revision by the Management.
Edition date 5.1#5R1: 14/05/2018
Publication date: 17/05/2018