- Main Uses
The only system that saves up to 75% in installation times
ABN//WELDING ELECPIPE is a new built-in-pipe electrofusion joint.
The main difference in the ABN// WELDING ELECPIPE system is that the copper coil is built into the pipe instead of into the fitting, like it happens in conventional electro-fusion welding.
Additionally, this technique includes a bracket with clamps to ensure that the pipe and the fitting remain in place during fusion, thus avoiding the typical issues found in conventional welding.
- Differentiating features
• Reduces installation times by 75%
• Does not require skilled labour
• Support a wide range of fittings
• Method-specific devices and tools
• Efficient and sustainable solution
• Pre-installation assembly
• Simplified joint connection process
• Joint reliability and safety across all elements involved
• Allows the joint connection of pipes and fittings of different series / SDR
• Does not reduce the size of the section